Suitable for charging the battery alone or when attached to the radio, this 12/24VDC battery charger has a range of mounting options (AMPS, bulkhead or horizontal) and an auto-locking mechanism that holds the radio securely, meeting EU legislation for bump and shock, whilst allowing quick and easy removal with one hand. A multi-coloured LED indicates battery status.
Compliant with the IECEx and ATEX standards, the charger is supplied with a 5m power cable and an inline 1A fuse, allowing direct connection to a vehicle supply. Alternatively, it may be connected to the vehicle cigar socket using the cigar lighter plug, supplied separately.
A remote kit is also available, comprising a 3m cable and blanking plates.
- Do NOT use the charger in a hazardous environment
- Do not use if the charger or battery is damaged in any way
- Use only with Sepura-approved STP8X batteries
- Conform to operating/storage temperatures stated within the operator guide
- Do not modify the power supply or the charger
- Use only with the supplied AC-DC power unit
-20°C to 40°C
|Preferred operating temperature
|5°C to 35°C
|-40°C to 85°C
|11.8-36v, automotive supply
|Input current (maximum)
Full assembly: 140x100x95mm
|CB, CE, UL, IRAM & CCC
|STP8X in-vehicle charger
|Cigar lighter plug
|Remote kit (3m cable)
|IEC 60079-0:2017 Edition 7.0
IEC 60079-11:2011 Edition 6.0
|EN IEC 60079-0:2018