Suitable for charging the battery alone or when attached to the radio, this 12/24VDC battery charger has a range of mounting options (AMPS, bulkhead or horizontal) and an auto-locking mechanism that holds the radio securely, meeting EU legislation for bump and shock, whilst allowing quick and easy removal with one hand. A multi-coloured LED indicates battery status.
Compliant with version 6 of the IECEx and ATEX standards, the charger is supplied with a 5m power cable and an inline 1A fuse, allowing direct connection to a vehicle supply. Alternatively, it may be connected to the vehicle cigar socket using the cigar lighter plug, supplied separately.
A remote kit is also available, comprising a 3m cable and blanking plates.
- Do NOT use the charger in a hazardous environment
- Do not use if the charger or battery is damaged in any way
- Use only with Sepura-approved STP8X batteries
- Conform to operating/storage temperatures stated within the operator guide
- Do not modify the power supply or the charger
- Use only with the supplied AC-DC power unit
-20°C to 40°C
|Preferred operating temperature||5°C to 35°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to 85°C|
|Input voltage||11.8-36v, automotive supply|
|Input current (maximum)||1A|
Full assembly: 140x100x95mm
|Approvals||CB, CE, UL, IRAM & CCC|
|STP8X in-vehicle charger||300-00848|
|Cigar lighter plug||300-00841|
|Remote kit (3m cable)||300-00980|
IEC60079-0:2011 Edition 6.0
IEC60079-11:2011 Edition 6.0