Based in the UK's Cambridge technology hub, Sepura is a trusted partner for Professional Mobile Radio public safety and commercial users across the globe. Since it was founded in 2002 Sepura has brought together radio infrastructure, terminals and data applications to create compelling solutions that enable its customers in over 100 countries address the demanding operational challenges that they face every day.
Helping our customers overcome their operational challenges by designing, developing and supplying the best possible solutions and products
Building on our success as a world leading supplier of TETRA solutions, by expanding into more markets.
Placing customer focus, integrity, teamwork, quality and innovation at the heart of everything that we do.
Sepura is a recognised global leader in the design, development and supply of digital radio solutions, complementary accessories and applications for mission-critical and business-critical users.
- Over 2 million devices in use in over 100 countries
- Market leader in the UK, Germany, the Netherlands and over 30 other countries
- Global sales team supported by a network of over 100 local partners with deep expertise in their geographies and markets
- 150 strong R&D team at purpose-built R&D hub in Cambridge developing cutting-edge PMR products and solutions across a range of technologies
- The global TETRA Terminals Centre of Excellence for the Hytera Group
Why Choose Sepura?
Sepura’s success has been built on its market-leading products, innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
- Track record of being “first-to-market” with products shaped by customer need and our commitment to innovation
- Reliable, robust and secure TETRA terminals that meet the highest industry standards, backed by a dedicated portfolio of specialist accessories and applications
- Comprehensive technology roadmap that supports customers’ migration to emerging technologies
- Global expert network that provides professional, agile support, repairs and customer service
- Trusted partner to security-sensitive organisations in the public and private sector