We strive to be the world's leading supplier of communication solutions and critical to this ambition is our ability to deliver growth in increasingly challenging markets. To achieve this, it is essential that we design, manufacture and supply the best possible products and services, in accordance with our customers' needs.
This is done through our ongoing focus on:
- Quality - superb performance of our products and services
- The Environment - assessment of the impact of our global operations, and provision of the resources necessary to support these principles and their associated environmental initiatives
- Security - the protection of information and physical assets which are of significant importance to the business and its customers, suppliers and stakeholders
We are also committed to ensuring compliance of our ATEX/IECEx equipment with the certified design, applicable IECEx (BS EN ISO/IEC 80079-34:2020) Scheme requirements and EC Type Examination Certificate.
It is our Policy to ensure that:
- Risks to information and physical assets are identified and evaluated on a timely basis
- Risks are mitigated, including through the establishment of procedures that give a proportionate response to the level of risk and sensitivity of the information at risk
- Assets are protected against unauthorised access
- Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of assets are assured
- Business Continuity (Disaster Recovery) plans are produced, tested and maintained
- Training is available to all staff
- The effectiveness of the processes and mitigation are reviewed regularly and reassessed.
All breaches of security, actual or suspected, will be reported and investigated by responsible members of the Company's Security organisation.
Our Management Systems help us to meet these commitments across all areas of our business. We regularly measure our progress against the clear objectives we have set ourselves, and use our reported performance to drive continual improvement, whether through process improvements, better resource conservation, or the prevention of pollution throughout the life-cycle of our products.