Scalable market-leading two-way radio solutions
Our flexible digital radio systems are able to grow with your requirements - from a small number of radios on a single site to nationwide networks with thousands of users. Fully ETSI-compliant, flexible and cost-effective, our DMR systems provide a smooth and gradual migration path from existing analogue radio systems.
- DMR Tier II - Linking up to 32 repeaters via a standard IP network expand the capability of your system, extend coverage into poor coverage areas and allow you to talk effortlessly to colleagues at remote locations, country- or even worldwide.
- DMR Tier III - Link up to 1,000 sites and connect up to 50,000 users, our trunked controllers expand the capacity and coverage of your system. Accessible via a web session interface, our network administrator software package provides in-depth control of all aspects of your radio network, including absolute control of users remotely.
- Dispatcher applications provide GPS mapping and call logging of radio users; configuration and management of terminals in the field; and comprehensive call management, all via an intuitive user interface.
- Our robust, IP67 rated hand-portables offer integrated voice and data communications, our mobiles, up to 45W of RF power, improved noise rejection and enhanced error correction, giving crystal clear audio even in high-noise environments.
- A wide choice of accessories enables personalisation and maximises comfort.
- DMR Brochure
- Analogue to Digital Migration (whitepaper)
- DMR Tier II & Tier III: what's the difference? (blog)
View details of our DMR applications, providing real-time data and immediate visualisation of procedures in emergency situations
|View details of our DMR terminals,
offering outstanding audio quality, along with a full range
of numerous applications.
View details of our DMR systems infrastructure products, offering solutions for small sites or large national networks.