Image Messaging - From the Control Room to the Field
Sending images from the control room to the field
Our revolutionary IMAGE application rapidly sends images from the control room to your field personnel's radios and other mobile devices.
This whitepaper explains how it works, and how the application can play a vital role in ensuring success in an emergency situation, while at the same time reducing costs.
IMAGE - Key features
- Supplies visual key visual information to field devices providing clear and concise set of information on which to act - removes reliance on operator's interpretation and verbal description of situation
- Images can be viewed on TETRA radios (USP), GPRS & 3G mobile phones, LTE Smartphones, in-vehicle tablet PCs and other devices
- Transfers CCTV, webcam and new images or from collated on imported image gallery
- Network independent - comprehensive library of supported terminals, facility to add others
- Modern interface, intuitive, drag and drop, and image manipulation is built in - allowing key elements to be isolated and enlarged
- The application supports English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Finnish, and Arabic languages - includes the facility for user to upload new language module