Comprehensive end-user solutions for mission and business critical communications
Sepura is a recognised global leader in the development and supply of TETRA radio terminals, accessories and applications for mission-critical and business-critical communications. Based in the UK's Cambridge technology hub, Sepura provides local support through its global footprint, and is a trusted partner to public safety users and commercial customers in the professional mobile radio (PMR) market. Sepura's comprehensive solutions for critical communications enable customers to address the demanding operational challenges they face.
As a part of the wider Hytera Group since May 2017, Sepura has been able to leverage an increased range of solutions to support a broader range of use cases and geographies. Sepura's autonomy enables the company to maintain its position as a trusted provider of reliable, robust and secure communication solutions.
Sepura is a recipient of the Queen's Award for Enterprise in the International Trade category. This award, universally recognised as the UK's highest accolade for business success, celebrates Sepura's consistent achievements in international trade. Sepura also continues to receive official recognition for its excellence across all aspects the business from the quality of its products and processes to investment in its people.
- Leading specialised supplier of TETRA terminal solutions
- Over 2 million radios shipped
- Strategically positioned to support future developments in the critical communications industry
Why choose Sepura?
- Track record of delivering world-class products, shaped by customer feedback and commitment to innovation
- Reliable, robust and secure TETRA terminals backed by a dedicated portfolio of specialist accessories and applications
- Global expert network providing professional, agile support and customer service
- Trusted partner to security-sensitive organisations in the public and private sector