Fast delivery of critical images to your response team's TETRA radios
TETRA RADIO APPLICATION
Image Dispatcher allows a dispatcher to select and crop an image from a variety of sources (including live feed from a CCTV camera), add a text message and send it to users of compatible TETRA radios.
Distribution of mission critical pictures to your team’s TETRA Radios in less than one minute.
Fast delivery of critical images to your response teams
Uses images from any networked source (CCTV, Smartphone, social media, PC files)
Simple deployment and use
Images captured by CCTV, video recorders, cameras or retrieved from computer files can be quickly and simply edited and dispatched with an accompanying message from control rooms.
Improved Mission Outcomes
- Fast delivery of critical images to response teams
- Significantly increases chance of a positive identification
- Eliminates errors caused by ambiguous, unclear verbal descriptions
- Images can be sent to existing radio talk groups or individuals
- Uses images from any networked source (CCTV, Smartphone, social media, PC files)
- Frees up vital dispatcher resource by eliminating need for lengthy verbal calls
- Reduces network loading by using a single TETRA transmission to send to all talk group members
- Images can be stored on the receiving radio for future reference
Simple to use
- Access the Secure User Interface via any web browser
- Select image, crop and add text
- Select recipients
Image Dispatcher Use Cases
Image Dispatcher can improve mission outcomes and efficiency for a wide variety of organisations