Today's world is driven by utilities. From sanitation to power supply, our society is dependent on sophisticated networks to ensure our national welfare and the continuity of our businesses.
With Intrinsically Safe options meeting IECEx/ATEX standards, our specialist solutions provide a powerful voice and data network that can automate and streamline essential processes, providing increased productivity, improved onsite security and superior asset protection. They can also help to ensure business continuity through effective allocation of resources.
Highly robust and secure - and with no single point of failure - they can keep you communicating when other systems fail, permitting a rapid response, even in emergency situations.
Worker safety is prioritised through features such as Man-Down, using motion sensors to detect lack of movement, and Lone Worker, which can be configured to raise an emergency call if a status change is detected.
- Monitoring of remote equipment via SCADA allows you to select and deploy resources based on location and status
- Mobile gateways 'go with you' to incidents, providing portable coverage for incidents and emergencies
- Unique noise suppression gives crystal-clear audio and uninterrupted communication - even in noisy environments
- Automation provides a full audit trail, essential for accurate
reporting and accountability
- Applications Insight - English | Spanish (reference guide)
- Systems Insight - English | Spanish (reference guide)
- Terminals Insight - English | Spanish (reference guide)