The Sepura Group has more than 40 years' experience in designing, manufacturing and deploying critical communication systems for the transportation market. From buses, trams and subways to railways, high-speed trains and sophisticated driverless vehicles, our applications and systems for critical voice and data - including surveillance solutions for rolling stock - drive efficiency, promote safety and give fast access to critical information when it is most needed.
Highly flexible and scalable, our solutions are tailored to the specific requirements of each customer, providing a scalable system that grows along with communication requirements.
Our radio communications solutions, based on the TETRA standard and complemented with broadband technologies, provide continuous voice and data communication between vehicles and control systems. This link provides powerful and reliable support for a range of applications:
- Voice for communications with the driver, PA and intercom systems, etc.
- Critical data for alarm management, vehicle diagnostics, location, emergencies, etc.
- Vital data providing signalling data for driving instructions
- Non-vital data for video surveillance and other applications
CeCo-TRANS is a control
centre specially designed for the transportation market. Tailored
to meet the typical voice and data requirements of the sector, it
is an advanced support tool that allows operators and supervisors
to interact with system resources easily and intuitively.
- Communication in the transport sector - English | German | Spanish (brochure)
- Applications Insight - English | Spanish (reference guide)
- Systems Insight - English | Spanish (reference guide)
- Terminals Insight - English | Spanish (reference guide)