Oil & gas
Tough environments demand tough solutions. Our complete TETRA solutions for hazardous environments provide loud, clear, safe communication in the toughest conditions, and are custom designed to meet the challenges typically found in oil and gas environments.
With Intrinsically Safe options meeting IECEx/ATEX standards, our specialist solutions provide a powerful voice and data network that supports and enhances production - reducing costs, maximising output and promoting swift decision-making.
- From production wells to storage tanks, SCADA permits monitoring of remote equipment - eliminating trips to inaccessible drilling sites and storage facilities - and allows equipment shutdown and recovery in an emergency
- Geofencing limits access to restricted areas, indicates unauthorised movement of equipment and alerts personnel of proximity to danger zones
- Real-time video and surveillance systems enhance security, provide remote situational awareness and enhance early decision-making in critical situations
- Cross-platform connectivity gives crews access to text and image messaging, email and back-end system data, even in remote locations
- Comprehensive resource tracking allows proactive management of critical assets
- Customisable apps maintain a full audit trail and promote safety-compliant environments, reducing incidents and liability exposure
- Features such as Man-Down and Lone Worker combine with precise GPS location to ensure staff safety
Download our whitepaper which highlights how our solutions improve safety, real-time decision making, and asset control in high-risk oil and gas environments.
|Read a senior Oil and Gas engineer's hour by hour account of how Sepura's mission critical communication solutions streamline his daily tasks.||
View some of our many oil & gas projects across the world.