When you're operating in harsh environments, you need communications that you can rely on.
Our complete specialist solutions provide you with a powerful data and voice network that can automate and streamline essential processes, providing accurate and consistent real-time data, enhanced worker safety and superior asset protection.
Highly secure - and with no single point of failure - our systems can keep you communicating when other systems fail. And our rugged terminals can deal with some of the harshest conditions on earth and without compromising functionality.
With Intrinsically Safe options meeting IECEx/ATEX standards, our specialist solutions provide a powerful voice and data network that can automate and streamline essential processes, providing increased onsite security and superior asset protection.
Worker safety is prioritised through features such as Man-Down, using motion sensors to detect lack of movement, and Lone Worker, which can be configured to raise an emergency call if a status change is detected.
- Rugged handsets and crystal-clear audio ensure accurate communication, however noisy the environment
- IECEx/ATEX compliant radios and accessories allow quick and easy operation - even with gloved hands
- Mobile gateways 'go with you' to extend coverage, even in dead spots
- Concurrent voice and data communications allow real-time information sharing with colleagues in the field and the control room
- Talk groups enable individual teams to communicate simultaneously
- Monitoring of remote equipment eliminates costly trips to remote sites or storage facilities, and allows you to select and deploy resources based on location and status
- Automation provides a full audit trail, essential for accurate reporting and accountability
- Applications Insight - English | Spanish (reference guide)
- Systems Insight - English | Spanish (reference guide)
- Terminals Insight - English | Spanish (reference guide)