Trusted by over 50 major airports worldwide
Already deployed in over 50 major airports worldwide, our specialist solutions provide a complete communications infrastructure, and a powerful voice and data network that can automate and streamline essential processes.
- Sepura's TETRA infrastructure delivers excellent coverage, security and reliability in a platform designed for efficient implementation and cost-effective scalability
- Total coverage across all airport buildings and installations, including runways, walkways, passenger areas, cargo areas, hangars, underground areas and parking
- Full integration with other existing airport systems
- Replace spoken instructions with data messages which can be used to broadcast announcements, update information panels or streamline despatch procedures, reducing the potential for error
- Regular status updates allow swift reallocation of personnel to underperforming units, reducing delays
- Supersensitive GPS enables accurate vehicle location - crucial for efficient management of incidents and service disruptions
- Customisable apps maintain a full audit trail, vital for performance reporting and post-event monitoring
- Features such as Man-Down and Lone Worker combine with precise GPS location to ensure staff safety, even in remote locations
- Rugged market leading handsets and crystal-clear audio ensure accurate communication, however noisy the environment
- IECEx/ATEX compliant radios and accessories allow quick and easy
operation - even with gloved hands
View some of our many airport projects across the world.
Read how AENA's 48 Spanish airports rely on our solutions for efficient critical communications.
Read how our intelligent communication solutions streamline essential processes, increase productivity and keep staff safe
"Malaysia Airports selected Sepura's end-to-end critical communications solution with one main objective in mind: to achieve greater efficiency of the airports' resources … the new solution has already improved our customer experience, and increased the safety of passengers and staff."
YBhg. Dato' Abd Hamid Mohd Ali, Chief Operating Officer, MAHB