Complete solutions for business & mission critical communications
The Sepura Group is a global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of digital radio products, systems and applications developed specifically for business and mission critical communications. Founded in 2002, Sepura expanded rapidly across the world with a network of regional partners selling and providing local support for its products, and quickly achieved the status of market leader in over 30 countries.
The Sepura Group includes Teltronic S.A.U., the Spanish Professional Mobile Radio (PMR) company; and Portalify, the Finnish applications developer. Operating globally, the group has a product portfolio with the unique ability to offer TETRA, DMR, P25 and LTE system solutions. These wide-ranging and complete solutions enable public safety organisations and users in commercial sectors - including transport, utilities, oil and gas, manufacturing, mining, hospitality and construction - to address the communications challenges they face on a daily basis.
In April 2015 Sepura was awarded the Queen's Award for Enterprise in the International Trade category. This award, universally recognised as the UK's highest accolade for business success, celebrates Sepura's consistent achievements and the growth of its international business.
- Market leader in 30+ countries
- World leader in supply of TETRA radios to public safety
- Over 400 systems supplied in 60+ countries
- Over 1.7 million radios supplied across multiple industries
- Support in over 40 countries
Why choose Sepura?
- World-leading product development and innovation, shaped by customer feedback
- Comprehensive, secure communications solutions designed to address your greatest challenges