In our short history we have been successful in driving Sepura's growth to our current position as the world's leading supplier of TETRA radios to the public safety market, and have stated our ambitions to expand this leadership into other digital standards.
Critical to this ambition is our ability to continue to deliver growth in an increasingly challenging market. To achieve our targeted growth it is essential that we are able to design, develop and supply the best possible products and services to both win and then efficiently execute against the customer, market and business needs.
A key element of this strategy is to ensure that our products, performance, processes and people exhibit the qualities that our collective stakeholders demand in order to achieve Sepura's ambitions. By quality, we mean the degree of excellence of the features and characteristics of products and services that influence their ability to meet expectations.
As a business it is our belief and aspiration that we should continuously improve the quality of all aspects of what we do, how we do things and who we are.
- is critical to our competitive position. We will strive to be perceived by our customers as a company whose products, service and support consistently exceed those of our competitors.
- will help us win and retain customers. We will strive to be the preferred supplier for our products and services in our chosen markets.
- of process engenders trust. We will always do what we have agreed to do, keeping our customers informed of progress.
- is a philosophy that underpins our products and services. We will strive to ensure that quality is integrated into more than just the product, so the outcome of our processes and behaviours will lead to a quality product.
- of management builds a company that is regarded by its employees as one they are proud to work for, that communicates with them, listens and responds appropriately, values them and invests in them.
- of employees engenders commitment, using their experience and expertise to deliver the goals of the business, to work hard, challenge us, and always add value to the business.
- of service means that in the event that one of our customers has a problem with our products or our actions, we will react immediately and decisively to overcome it.
In order to achieve the above we will maintain a Quality Management System appropriate to our lines of business, business units, and locations that fulfils the requirements of the relevant internationally recognised standards to that business unit (e.g. ISO9001:2008 - Sepura, IECEx, ATEX (ISO EN80079-34:2011, Directive 94/9/EC), or any other relevant standard) and continually review and improve the application of a Quality mentality to our business to ensure that it achieves the ambitions laid out above.